Welcome to the Ground Forum website.
The Ground Forum is the ‘umbrella’ body for the ground engineering sector. Ground Forum brings together five Learned Societies and four Trade Associations which collectively represent most construction-related ground engineering disciplines and gives the industry a single voice.
The Ground Forum exists to:
- Provide an effective point of communication between Member Organisations
- Enhance the profile of the ground engineering industry
- Raise youth awareness of the satisfaction and rewards of a career in ground engineering
- Promote best practice on Equality, Diversity and Inclusion within the ground engineering sector
- Promote good practice in all ground related disciplines
- Enhance training through CPD
- Promote the value of good ground engineering and geotechnical practices
- Lobby the government and other construction organisations on issues of concern for the ground engineering sector